CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pay It Forward - Blog Candy

Melanie offered some Pay It Forward blog candy for the first three bloggers to leave a comment and I just happened to be one of them.

In return, I am to Pay It Forward (PIF) on my own blog. Hence here I am...

If you want to join in the fun:
1. You need to have your own blog so that you can then PIF.
2. Then be one of the first to comment on this blog post and I will send you some blog candy.
3. Just remember to PIF on your blog and send out a little something to the first 3 people who comment on your blog.
And the cycle of PIF will continue to bless and brighten one another's day. It is that simple!

So on your marks, get set....POST!!! First three to the comment box will need to start stalking their mail boxes! ;o) The surprise will be all yours.

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I'd actually just love to be #4 and link you to my page. I'm blown away by the idea of meeting people all over the world....and meeting demos all over the world is even better! I'm going to pass on your pay-it-forward because other people have made my blogging experience so wonderful with their comments.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Nardi, I have never participated in a PIF before - what a fun idea! Thanks for posting it! I'll do that on my blog, yes!

The Crafty Chik said...

OOoh I wanna play, I wanna play! I'm number 3 too! Woo hoo! I never get lucky like this! YEAH ME! I love your blog too! TFS and for the fun game of PIF!